Online time tracking software empowers you to analyze or measure the accurate hours of work done on a particular project by an employee. With the help of this tool, you can calculate the productive hours of yours employees, maximize your productivity, and generate revenues.
Well, there are thousands of apps or desktop applications available in the web market that will allow you to keep monitoring the exact hours of employee. In fact, you can also identify the recently active tasks on the employee system.
Most of the business organizations are using such applications to boost the productivity of their employees by motivating them to get indulged into their work and stay active in order to achieve the business as well as personal goals.
Today, in this blog post, we will share the list of top 10 most compelling and feature-rich online time tracking software for 2018 that will help you set up your business goals with ease.
Timogix offers cloud based time and expense tracking.
Only $3.00 per user per month. No upgrades, hidden features, or contracts which can make pricing complex.
Features include approvals for time and expenses, PTO tracking, timers, notifications, and more.
Timogix will import your data and create custom reports for free with any paid subscription.
If there are tweaks that need to be made to fit your business process let them know as many times they can customize the system to fit your business. That is something to consider as with many other time tracking systems you are just a number and are stuck with the system as is.
- WakaTime is a fully automatic time tracker for programmers.
- It’s #1 because WakaTime automatically knows how long you worked in each project based on your computer usage.
- You never have to manually edit a timesheet, since WakaTime accurately detects your projects and how long you worked.
- WakaTime also has many quantified-self metrics so using WakaTime is enjoyable for programmers.
- WakaTime has leaderboards where programmers compete against each other for who can program the most hours.
- The WakaTime dashboard shows detailed metrics about your computer usage.
For example, how long you worked in each project, file, or feature.
TimeWriter offers the best of both worlds.
The rich user experience of a local client combined with the convenience of a cloud-app. Data is stored (and backupped) in the cloud. There are clients for Windows, Mac, iPhone/iPad and Android. Also a webbrowser-client is available, all covered by just one license, only € 180,= per year for 5 users.
Time Tracking, invoicing, budgeting, leave-administration, it is all covered by the standard version of TimeWriter. Start today and try TimeWriter for free for 2 months, there is no risk at all.
There is also a single user version of TimeWriter, it is (and will always stay) for free.
- TSheets accommodates time & expense tracking, time off tacking, time billing & invoicing, multiple languages supported, project management, project time & expense tracking.
- Main sub features of “TSheets” Time Tracking includes email notifications & reminders, customized reporting, custom periods, customized approval path, policies setup.
- TSheets offers on cloud and on premises versions along with source code and ownership rights.
- Integrated with multiple other applications, learn more on website.
- TSheets also available in both Android & iOS.
- Webservices & API helps you integrate with third party applications.
- Toggl is a user-friendly tool that allows you to enhance the speed of your time tracker.
- Time keeping with Toggl is super easy.
- Easy to customize the backend codes according to your needs.
- Enhances the productivity by prioritizing tasks for your business and allows you to concentrate on necessary asks.
- Boost your analysis skills by showcasing customized set of Windows and enables you track the accurate time.
- Clockodo allows you to track your productive times instantly, easily and reliably online.
- Clear reports enables employee to see over the time spend on a particular project.
- It offers highly customization options that will help you make it completely yours by defining things that you need to watch in your settings options.
- WorkPlus is a great online time tracking software that automatically tracks working hours of employees with an objective to maximize your workforce potential.
- With this, you can monitor everything in real time or you can also keep a record so that you can track time later.
- It is compatible with the latest versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7 or XP.
- It is another amazing online time tracking tool that you can use for 17 days free trial and then you need to pay $5/month.
- Easy to use software
- It is integrated with a calendar to view how many hours you have spent on a particular project.
- It comes with invoicing feature that allows your client to get notification about the accurate hours that you have worked on.
- It is one of the accurate time tracking tools that allows people to calculate the productive hours of their employees who have spent their time in completing the particular project.
- Easy to install and use software
- It gives detailed project analysis on how many hours you have participated in any specific project.
- It has the ability to set record screen, reminders, invoicing capabilities.
- This is an advanced time tracking app, used to make the life of your employee easy and comfortable when they handle their task.
- It comes with excellent timesheets managing abilities that every employee require with simple, clean and user-friendly interface.
- Harvest gives you real-time access with an objective to keep your projects on time and on budget.
- Workforce is incorporated with HR and payroll options with an objective to determine employee’s salary.
- It allows you to schedule daily shifts for your employees and instantly give them notification about it.
In this blog post, we have collected the 10 most powerful and functional online time tracking tools for 2018 that will help you calculate your employee’s productive hours.