If you are using Gmail, then here is good news for you, especially if you are using widescreen display. Google has added a new feature which name is “Preview Pane” to Gmail. If you have used Windows Live or Microsoft Outlook Mail, then you will surely know about this amazing feature.
This amazing feature enables you to preview an email without leaving the Inbox page, so that you may now delete, forward, reply emails immediately using this new feature Preview Pane. This amazing feature will be shown horizontally or vertically just like Windows Live and Microsoft Outlook Mail.
In order to enable this new feature, you may need to follow these easy steps:
- First, you need to log into your Gmail account.
- On the Gmail page’s top right side, you can click on the gear icon.
- After that, in a dropdown menu which opens, you need to click on “Labs”
- You need to scroll down the list of options until you arrive at the new feature of Gmail which name is “Preview pane”.
- After that, you need to click “Enable.”
- In the next step, you have to come on the bottom of the page and click on the “Save changes” the button.
After enabling this new feature on the Gmail, at the top right corner of your mail list, you may get a toggle button, which enables you to switch between list and preview views. In the preview form, you will get an option in order to set up a vertical or horizontal split-screen view.