The Audio-Video Receiver (A/V receiver) is not new in the technology world. It is a well-known electronic component that not only controls but also boosts your home theatre experience. The technology has revolutionized in the last few years and it is good to know all the new featured compiled in cutting-edge AV receivers available on the market.
Here in this post, we will present you a review of the Best AV Receivers about $1000. Also, if you want to see a brief and clear overview of this pair check it out.
AV-Receiver Marantz SR7012
A perfect AV receiver is the one that connects and switches your audio sources with ease. Marantz SR7012 is one of those models that fit perfect to every customer’s needs. It offers some of the amazing features that make it one of the highest demanding AV receivers in the market. The company has also improvised some existing features and introduced some new ones to give you the ultimate viewing experience. So, here is the list of exciting features that one should look for before investing their money:
- Network Broadcasting
- 9 channels of amplification
- Good combination with audio formats Ultra Hi-Res
- Spotify Connect
- Deezer – help in re-creating melodies from smartphones
- HEOS technology
- Multi-spectrum with 11-channel processing
- RS232 contron and
- Pre-generated outputs for all channels.
- Alexa voice control with RS-232, IP, and IR.
- It strongly supports for 11.2 channel configurations which comprise of Dolby atmos, DTS:X 7.1.4 configurations. Apart of this, there is also an Auro-3d 10.1 for an ultimate experience.
- It also supports AirPlay 2 through the forthcoming firmware update.
- Works amazing on modern formats such as MP3, WMA, FlAC, etc.
- Offers a robust decoder to play different video formats without disturbing your viewing experience.
- The total output power is 620 Watt- which is amazing. It is ideal for those who love listening to loud music.
- Features modern wireless interfaces such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and IEEE 802.3.
- Easy to play content from a USD device, or a Bluetooth source.
This model is super-easy to use and also enables you to easily switch to the audio source in a matter of a few clicks. If you need a modern and full features of AV receiver under $1000, then buy Marantz SR7012.
Denon AVRX4400H – Defining the future of AV Experience
Another AV receiver model available on the market is Denon AVRX4400H. It is a 9.3 channel AVR that can control up to 11.2 channels. The technology also offers an external stereo amplifier to give you unbelievable home theatre experience. The company of Denon has updated some of the key features to it the best AV receiver, including:
- The Audyssey Speaker for better sound quality
- Bluetooth features
- Supports HDMI output for a Zone 2 TV
- Improved GUI menus
- Improved remote control
- Supports for DTS:X, HDR and Dolby Atmos
- Rated at 125 watts per channel
- Supports HDR
- Compatible with Dolby Vision
- Supports latest HDMI specifications, and a lot more
- Works on modern formats such as FLAC, MP3, WAV, etc.
- Super amazing in-built decodes to play video file.
- Comprises of RJ-45 interface.
- Supports Bluetooth, network and USB devices as a source of content.
- Relatively light – 29.8 pounds
Though both the models are compatible with modern formats, you can choose the one depending on your specific needs. If you need AAC and experience Dolby technology, then Denon is not an ideal option for you. Plus, its power output is smaller than Marantz. If the power output is not an issue for you, then you can opt for Denon. But if you need power of 630 Watts, then look no further than Marantz SR 7012.