Business marketing has reach online in this era. If you have your own business, you know how difficult to manage different things. If you are still using traditional ways like keeping record in register and doing accounts with pen and paper after business hours, you know how frustrating and time consuming it is. But there is a solution for all of your problems, POS systems. Point of Sale systems endows you a lot of features, which will make your work easy and very effective.
- Inventory Management: The main aspect in retailing business is the knowledge of your inventory, in simple terms the knowledge of demand, availability and supply of the goods. This process requires a lot of counting register work and guess work, which is a time consuming. With the help of POS system this all can be done very easily and effectively. The only thing you have to do is, scan the SKUs, enter a count and price, the POS system will take care of the rest. It tracks your sellers, will tell you what is need to be order and keep a check on the physical as well as online inventory.
- Customer Management: Customer management is really tied with the sales boost. By traditional methods it is not easy to keep track of the customer activity and their history. POS system includes customer management tools, which will help you track customer information and sales report. You can use this information to create customized customer outreach mail, and target your valuable customers through social campaign.
- Social media integration: Social media like Facebook, Twitter etc., are some of the biggest platform to interact with the customers. POS systems offer different way to increase your presence within social circles. It collects customer email addresses and social media contact information, and enable you to reach your targeted customers with new products, sales information or some other relevant information. Some POS systems can even directly post on your social media platforms.
- Reward Program Integration: The reward and discount offers really entice all customers. You can easily integrate your reward program with your POS system. The system keeps track of the customer activity like what they are purchasing, how much they are purchasing, how often they visit your store. This way you can easily manage your customer satisfaction with surprise rewards and exciting offers. This also helps attracts customer and increase sales in a certain way.
- Employee Management: The Employee management features of POS system helps you with the accounts and payroll solutions. This feature enables you to manage your employee profiles by managing their access control and permission level, also you can keep track of their schedule and work time. You can also stay connected with your employees through messaging service, which help distribute immediate and important information easily.
- Invoicing options: Invoicing feature gives customer to pre order a product and then pay for it later. This feature helps you to launch new products and track their demand prior putting them for sale. Most of the store uses this strategy to check the value of their products. It is also useful for the customers as well, as they can pre-order the product and can relax without worrying of the product run out of stock later.
- Secured Payment Solutions: Some POS systems offers to process secured payment methods like mobile payments and NFC technology. There are some POS systems which can even process bitcoin payment.
These features provide a lot of benefits such as:
- Increases work efficiency
- Better Management
- Reduce losses
- Keep track of your ROI
- Eliminate human error and maintain a consistency
These features and benefits of the POS system can surely increase your efficiency and scale up business. Before installing a POS system, consider in mind what type of business you have and what features you require. There are loads of POS systems in the market, so choose wisely.